Books I have read and recommend.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm Back!

Hi Team
Well, as you may have noticed its been about 6 MONTHS since my last Blog Entry.
STREWTH!!!
Sorry about that.
I was recently discharged from the army after 32 and a bit years of service and the adjustment has been a challenge.
Furthermore my treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD, the reason for my discharge) has also been something that has required a bit of 'adapting' to.
Anyway, I'm back now and have a fair bit of stuff of a wargames nature to share, which I will do very shortly.
A huge thanks to my wife who has got me through this,....


9 comments:

Jacko said...

I always enjoy reading your posts so good to see you back.

Cheers

Peter Douglas said...

Good to see you back!
Cheers, PD

Ben Gilmour said...

Welcome back, Trailape.

Glad to see things are looking up. I hope everything continues on that trajectory, too!

The Good Soldier Svjek said...

Great to hear from you again , Tony

Paulalba said...

Nice to see you posting again.

Barks said...

Good stuff.

AdamC1776 said...

Welcome back and best wishes. Also thank you for your years of service.

AKI said...

A welcome return.

Millsy said...

Good to have you back mate.