Books I have read and recommend.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 15mm / 18mm French Line Infantry.


ABOVE: Old Glory and AB MINIATURE French Line (top) and Young Guard (bottom) Infantry painted by Reinforcements By Post (RBP). Oh, and YG Fanions by GBM Flags.
Hi All
Here are some photos of my French LINE Infantry 1812.
OKay, the Young Guard are not "Line", but I thought they deserved a showing,..
The majority seen here were either painted by Reinforcements By Post (RBP) or Fernando Enterprise (FE)
BELOW: RBP French Line advancing under fire, and the entire RBP painted Line Infantry Brigade of 6 Battalions; a mix of OG and AB minis.

BELOW: My effort at painting some French line. A mix of AB and OG miniatures. All dipped in ARMY PAINTER Strong Shade.

BELOW: The FE effort; three Line Battalions. A mix of AB and Eureka Miniatures


All are based for AGE OF EAGLES, but I can use them for my prefered rules, "LASALLE" by combining two AoE bases to make one "Lasalle" base.
Cheers

2 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice looking collection you have there.

Cheers
Christopher

Trailape said...

Hi Chris
Thanks! I've got about another six "1812" Battalions to go to finish it off. All In Greatcoats.
Cheers